Nutty Popcorn Fudge
This unique chocolate fudge, loaded with crispy popcorn and crunchy toasted almonds, is so good it could drive one nutty just for the want of more.
4 cups popped popcorn
1 (18-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 cup toasted slivered almonds
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 13x9x2-inch pan with foil; set aside.
- Melt chips, condensed milk and butter in large saucepan, stirring until smooth; remove from heat.
- Stir in popcorn, nuts and vanilla.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
Makes 32 squares.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.