One Dish Chicken & Dressing
This classic chicken and dressing casserole is as easy as it is tasty and sure to become a family favorite.
1 (6-ounce) package stuffing mix
1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth*
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cup sour cream or milk
- Mix contents of stuffing mix and the chicken broth, set aside
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole.
- Mix soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
- Top with prepared stuffing
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tests done when juices run clear.
Makes 4 servings.
*Use canned or combine 1 1/2 cups water with chicken base or bouillon.