Recipes for Chicken Pot Pies
Say hello to an updated culinary classic! A buttermilk biscuit crust, shredded rotisserie chicken and a savory vegetable filling make for a heart-warming supper.
A buttery, lemon-ginger pastry crust covers a filling with tender pieces of chicken, pearl onions, carrots, chunks of Granny Smith apple and dried cranberries.
Leeks, dried tomatoes and a golden Parmesan crust update the traditional chicken pot pie with great tasting results.
- Autumn Chicken Pot Pie
- Bean & Chicken Pies In a Pot
- Chicken Gumbo Pie with Buttermilk Crust
- Chicken Gumbo Pot Pies
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
- Deep-Dish Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Impossible Chicken Pie
- Lighter Chicken Pot Pie
- Mexican Chicken & Grits Pie
- New Age Chicken Pot Pies
- Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie
- Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie with Potato Crust
- Savory Chicken Pot Pie
- Tomato-Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie
- Western Shepherd's Pie
Return to Chicken Recipes Index