Abuelita Marble Cheesecake
Vanilla and chocolate add delectable flavor sensation to this terrific marble cheesecake recipe. Top each serving with whipped cream.
1 (6-ounce) package Maria cookies, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 (7.6-ounce) can NESTLÉ Media Crema
2 tablets (90 g each) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
1 (14-ounce) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
Sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- For Crust: Combine cookie crumbs, butter and cinnamon in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack.
- For Cheesecake: Combine media crema and Abuelita in small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Mix 1 cup of plain cream cheese mixture with Abuelita mixture; set aside.
- Pour plain cream cheese mixture into prepared crust. Pour chocolate mixture over cream cheese mixture in pan. Swirl mixtures with a spoon, pulling plain cream cheese mixture up to the surface.
- Bake for 1 hour, 15 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Remove from oven; cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving. Remove side of pan. Top each serving with whipped cream; serve immediately.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.