Black Bottom Cheesecake
Dark chocolate accents this velvety white chocolate cheesecake—rich and satisfying, it's a winning combination.
1 3/4 cups crushed creme-filled chocolate cookies
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
3 bars NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Baking Bars, broken into pieces
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1 (2-ounce) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars, grated
- For Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Toss cookie crumbs and butter together in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- For Filling: Microwave white baking bars in medium, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in melted white baking bars. Spread over chocolate crust.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm.
- Sprinkle grated semi-sweet chocolate over cheesecake before serving.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.