Blueberry Lemon Trifle
A lemon cake mix, a lemon pudding mix, whipped topping and fresh blueberries team up to make a very good and easy trifle dessert.
1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
1 (3-ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
4 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained well
1 (12-ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- Prepared cake according to package directions in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare lemon pudding according to package directions and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Fold the entire container of whipped topping into the pudding.
- Cut cake into 1-inch cubes.
- Place a layer of cake cubes on the bottom of a trifle bowl or similar glass container with straight sides. Spoon a layer of pudding over the cake cubes, then a layer of blueberries. Repeat process until all ingredients are used, ending with the pudding. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Makes 12 servings.