The delicate smooth coffee flavor of this cheesecake is complemented by the richness of white chocolate.
1 3/4 cups (about 18) crushed chocolate wafer cookies
1/2 cup granulated sugar - divided use
1/3 cup butter, melted
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup French Vanilla NESTLÉ® CARNATION® COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer*
4 large eggs
6 teaspoons TASTER'S CHOICE® 100% Pure Instant Coffee
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
1 (16-ounce) container sour cream, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and Coffee-mate in large mixer bowl until creamy. Combine eggs and Taster’s Choice in medium bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add egg mixture, flour and remaining sugar to cream cheese mixture; beat until combined. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
- Microwave morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in sour cream. Spread over top of cheesecake.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Makes 12 servings.
*Or substitute by placing 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in measuring cup and adding enough whipping cream or half-and-half to equal 1 cup.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.