No Bake Cheesecake
This no-bake cheesecake features a vanilla and almond-scented filling with a homemade graham cracker crust. Top it off with your favorite fruit pie filling.
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 (0.25-ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup boiling water
1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1 (21-ounce) can cherry or blueberry pie filling
- For Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/3 cup sugar. Mix in butter thoroughly. Press firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Chill crust.
- For Filling: Mix unflavored gelatin with sugar. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Using an electric mixer, blend in the following ingredients one at a time; cottage cheese, cream cheese, cream, vanilla and almond extract. Beat well after each addition.
- Pour into prepared crust. Chill until firm.
- Top with cherry or blueberry pie filling.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.