Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Chocolate Cheesecake
This special chocolate cheesecake has chunks of peanut butter cookie dough in the creamy filling.
1 cup (16 to 18 crackers) round snack crackers (such as Ritz), finely crushed
1 cup pecans, finely chopped
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels - divided use
4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1 (16-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine cracker crumbs, pecans and butter in large bowl; mix well. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Place 1 2/3 cups morsels in medium, microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl for about 3 minutes or until completely smooth and creamy in texture. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture and continue folding until mixture is uniform in color.
- Spoon approximately 1/3 of cream cheese mixture into springform pan; spread mixture evenly over crust. Cut 10 cookie dough bar squares in half; roll into balls. Place 12 around 1-inch from outer edge, 6 in the middle and 2 in the center. Spoon remaining batter gently over dough balls; smooth down top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut remaining cookie dough squares in half; roll into balls. Bake to desired doneness. Melt remaining 1/3 cup morsels and spread or drizzle over top of cheesecake. Garnish each cheesecake slice with a cookie or crumble the cookies and sprinkle around edge of the cheesecake.
Makes 16 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/16 of recipe): Calories: 640 Calories from Fat: 420 Total Fat: 46 g Saturated Fat: 22 g Cholesterol: 125 mg Sodium: 460 mg Carbohydrates: 42 g Dietary Fiber: 3 g Sugars: 35 g Protein: 11 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.