Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake
With a peppermint mocha flavored filling and a chocolate-mint cookie crust, this cheesecake is an ideal choice for seasonal entertaining, and it is a simple recipe that will be sure to dazzle guests.
2 cups ground chocolate-mint sandwich cookies (such as Oreos Mint N' Cream)
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup Peppermint Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
3/4 cup granulated sugar - divided use
3 large eggs
1 (16-ounce) container sour cream, at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Press cookie crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, Coffee-mate and 1/4 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour filling into crust.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
- Combine sour cream, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.