Sensational Irish Cream Cheesecake
A wonderful dessert for St. Patrick's Day, but it's just too good just to make only once a year! Make this sensational cheesecake when you want to impress guests anytime of the year.
1 3/4 cups finely crushed chocolate graham crackers
6 tablespoons butter, melted
3 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1/3 cup Irish cream liqueur (up to 1/2 cup)
3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels - divided use
1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease 9-inch spring form pan.
- For Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl; stir until crumbly. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan.
- For Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in liqueur.
- Combine 1/2 cup morsels and flour in small bowl; gently stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour into crust. Sprinkle remaining morsels on top.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen side of pan. Cover; refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
For Sensational Mocha Cheesecake: Substitute 1/4 cup half-and-half or milk, 2 tablespoons cooled coffee and 1 teaspoon almond extract for liqueur. Prepare as above.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.