For an elegant dessert try this classic cheesecake, it won't disappoint you!
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (14-ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
4 large eggs
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
1 cup (8-ounces) sour cream
1 can Fruit pie filling or fruit topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- For Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in small bowl. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- For Filling: Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl. Beat in eggs, flour, lemon juice and lemon peel. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Remove from oven; spread with sour cream. Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Garnish with fruit topping, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.