Triple Chip Cheesecake
This mouthwatering cheesecake features layers of semi-sweet chocolate, butterscotch and white morsels. It is then topped with a beautiful drizzled finish, making it perfect for holiday entertaining.
The Grand Prize Winner of the 2001 Nestlé Toll House "Share the Very Best" recipe contest, this dessert was created by Terri Hewitt of Elwell, Michigan.
1 3/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1 cup (6-ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
1 cup (6-ounces) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup (6-ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
1 tablespoon each NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels and Premier White Morsels
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- For Crust: Combine crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of prepared pan.
- For Filling: Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add sour cream, flour and vanilla extract; mix well. Add eggs; beat on low speed until combined. Melt butterscotch morsels according to package directions. Stir until smooth. Add 1 1/2 cups batter to melted morsels. Pour into crust. Repeat procedure with semi-sweet morsels. Carefully spoon over butterscotch layer. Melt Premier White morsels according to package directions and blend into remaining batter in mixer bowl. Carefully spoon over semi-sweet layer.
- Bake for 1 hour 10 to 15 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Run knife around edge of cheesecake. Let stand for 1 hour.
- For Topping: Place each flavor of morsels separately in three, small heavy-duty plastic bags. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds, knead bags to mix. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut a small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle over cheesecake. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.