For the sweetest flavor, choose ripe mangoes.
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup Splenda® Sugar Blend
1/3 cup butter, melted
3 large ripe mangoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons Splenda® Sugar Blend
3 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
2/3 cup Splenda® Sugar Blend
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
4 large eggs
Optional Garnishes: mango slices, kiwi slices and strawberry slices
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- For Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, Splenda® Sugar Blend, and butter, mixing well. Firmly press crumb mixture in bottom and 1-inch up the side of a 9-inch spring form pan. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- For Filling: Combine mango and 2 tablespoons of Splenda® Sugar Blend in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add Splenda® Sugar Blend and almond extract. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended after each addition (do not over beat). Add mango purée and beat just until blended. Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours. Gently run a knife around edge of cheesecake, and release sides of pan. Garnish with mango, kiwi, and strawberry slices.
Makes 12 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/12 of recipe): Calories 360 | Calories from Fat 160 | Fat 18g (sat 10g) | Cholesterol 115mg | Sodium 310mg | Carbohydrates 38g | Fiber 1g | Sugars 31g | Protein 9g.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.