Mocha Cheesecake Bars
Bars of delicious cheesecake filling on a chocolate wafer crust.
1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
1/4 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1/3 cup light butter, melted
12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
2/3 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1 1/4 teaspoons instant espresso granules
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup white chocolate chunks
- For Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray an 8x8-inch square baking pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate wafer crumbs, Splenda® Granulated Sweetener and butter in a mixing bowl, stirring until blended. Press mixture into prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- For Filling: Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Combine Splenda® Granulated Sweetener, espresso granules, and cocoa powder; add to cream cheese, beating until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla, beating, just until blended. Stir in chocolate chunks. Pour filling over prepared crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm; cool. Chill until firm. Cut into bars.
Makes 20 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/20 of recipe; 1 bar): Calories 120 | Calories from Fat 70 | Fat 8g (sat 4.5g) | Cholesterol 40mg | Sodium 120mg | Carbohydrates 9g | Fiber 0g | Sugars 4g | Protein 4g.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.