Cinnamon Chip Filled Crescents
Easy cinnamon sweet rolls thanks to ready-to-use refrigerated crescent rolls and cinnamon chips.
2 (8-ounce each) cans refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips - divided use
Cinnamon Chips Drizzle (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Unroll dough; separate into 16 triangles.
- Spread melted butter on each triangle. Sprinkle 1 cup cinnamon chips evenly over triangles; gently press chips into dough. Roll from shortest side of triangle to opposite point.
- Place, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle with Cinnamon Chips Drizzle. Serve warm.
Makes 16 crescents.
Cinnamon Chips Drizzle: Place remaining 2/3 cups HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips and 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.