Chocolate & Butterscotch Fudge
Super-easy double decker fudge, a layer of chocolate nut fudge topped with a layer of butterscotch fudge.
1 cup HERSHEY'S Butterscotch Chips
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) - divided use
2 cups (12-ounce package) HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil.
- Place butterscotch chips and 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk in small microwave-safe bowl; set aside.
- Place chocolate chips, remaining sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir until chips are melted. Stir in walnuts.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Microwave butterscotch chip mixture at HIGH 45 seconds; stir until chips are melted.
- Spread evenly over chocolate layer. Refrigerate until firm. Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil; cut into squares. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Makes about 4 dozen pieces or 2 pounds.
Note: For best results, do not double this recipe.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.