Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
Sorry to say, but Hershey's no longer makes raspberry chips, however you can substitute with other flavors such as white chips, cinnamon or peanut butter chips to make this recipe.
1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) HERSHEY'S Any Flavor Chocolate Chips
1/4 cup butter or margarine
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine raspberry chips and butter in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir until well blended. Add flour, sugar and baking powder; stir until well blended. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars. Sift powdered sugar over top, if desired.
Makes about 20 brownies.
Recipe courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.