Reese's Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Blondies
Blondies loaded with both peanut butter chips and milk chocolate chips.
1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
1 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups (11-ounce package) REESE'S Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chips - divided use
1/4 teaspoon vegetable shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Stir together brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar in large bowl; beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and salt, beating just until blended.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups chips; spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean and surface is lightly browned. Cool completely; cut into bars.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Drizzle over bars.
Makes about 6 dozen bars.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.