Bunny's Favorite Pizza
This yummy dessert pizza will be the hit at the kid's table at Easter.
1 (16.5-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
18 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER NestEggs, unwrapped and cut in half
NESTLÉ CRUNCH NestEggs
NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
Colored candy sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease 9-inch-round baking pan.
- Press 20 squares of dough onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Arrange Nestlé NestEggs evenly over dough.
- Crumble remaining dough over Nestlé NestEggs; lightly press down on dough.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into wedges. Drizzle with Nesquik and sprinkle with candy sprinkles before serving.
Makes 10 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/10 of recipe): Calories: 140 Calories from Fat: 50 Total Fat: 6 g Saturated Fat: 2.5 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Sodium: 65 mg Carbohydrates: 23 g Dietary Fiber: .5 g Sugars: 17 g Protein: 1 g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.