Holiday White Chip & Cranberry Cookies
Offer guests these cranberry and white chocolate chip cookies at fall and winter holiday festivities.
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 (12-ounce) packages white chocolate chips
2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
2 cups dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F (175°C).
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Stir in flour mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate, pecans and cranberries.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls 1 1/2-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 to 3 minutes and transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Makes about 6 dozen cookies.