Jack-o'-Lantern Popcorn Balls
Jack-o'-lantern faces are piped onto these yummy (and easy) orange marshmallow popcorn balls with melted chocolate.
1/4 cup butter
1 (10.5-ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
1 (3.25-ounce) package orange gelatin
12 cups popped popcorn
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed. Stir in gelatin until well blended.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn in large bowl; mix well.
- Shape into 12 balls with lightly greased or moistened hands.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate chips in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after each 30 seconds.
- Place chocolate in a small self-sealing plastic bag, snip off a tiny piece of a bottom corner and pipe Jack-o'-lantern faces onto the popcorn balls.
- Allow chocolate to set up before wrapping individually in plastic or cellophane wrap.
Makes 12 servings.