Five Cheese Pasta Casserole
Five cheese pasta 'n cheese—this hearty casserole is creamy, cheesy and oh so yummy!
12 to 14 ounces desired pasta shape or macaroni
1 cup Wisconsin Swiss cheese, shredded
1 cup Wisconsin Mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons Wisconsin Parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup Wisconsin Provolone cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Wisconsin Ricotta cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In large bowl, combine Swiss, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses. Reserve 3/4 cup of cheese mixture.
- Add noodles to remaining cheese in bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Add to noodle mixture and gently mix.
- Pour evenly into greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with reserved cheeses.
- Broil 10 minutes on middle rack.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.