Recipes for Pork Roasts & Tenderloins
Roasting this marinated tenderloin whole in a hot oven only takes 15 minutes or so, enough time to cook a pot of rice and steam a green vegetable.
The first nationally branded barbecue sauces were likely based on a Kansas City-style sauce like the one included here — thick, tomatoey, and sweet, with just a hint of hot.
This pork entrée is easy, yet worthy to be rated company fare. The raspberry sauce is made while the roast is in the oven.
- Swedish-Cured Barbecued Pork Loin
- Sweet and Sour Grilled Pork Roast
- Sweet and Spicy Pork Tenderloin
- Sweet and Spicy Thai Pork Loin
- Tex-Mex Pulled Pork
- Thai Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Vegetables
- Tuscan Pork and Beans
- Tuscan Pork Roast in Milk Sauce
- Tuscan Roast Leg of Pork
- Walnut-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Return to Pork Recipes Index