Bread Salad Recipes
Panzanella (Italian Bread Salad)
Panzanella, the classic Italian bread salad is at its best when fresh-from-the-garden, ripe tomatoes are used.
Southwestern Chicken & Cornbread Salad
A fabulous make-ahead main dish salad. Makes a great dish for a potluck!
Grilled Pork Panzanella
Based on the classic Italian bread and tomato salad, panzanella, this satisfying entrée salad is a fresh grilling idea—and a meal-in-one dish.
- Arugula Bread Salad
- Cornbread Salad
- Grilled Bread Salad with Grilled Figs
- Grilled Pork Panzanella
- Italian Bread Salad with Cubes of Pork Tenderloin
- Panzanella 1
- Panzanella 2
- Pepato Cheese Panzanella
- Rustic Tomato Bread Salad
- Southern Cornbread Salad
- Southwestern Chicken & Cornbread Salad
- Tomato & Bread Salad
- Tuscan Bean, Tomato and Bread Salad
Return to Salad Recipes Index