Caribbean Fish Roast
Recipe courtesy of Fresh Supersweet Corn.
1/4 cup lime juice
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 to 2 teaspoons Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 red or green bell pepper
1 1/4 pounds cod, pollock, barramundi, swai, or sea bass
8 green onions
4 ears husked fresh Supersweet Corn
- Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
- In a cup, combine lime juice, oil, Caribbean seasoning and salt.
- Cut peppers lengthwise into 8ths. Place peppers on lightly oiled jelly roll pan or brim medium baking sheet; brush with lime juice mixture. Roast 5 minutes.
- Cut fish into 4 pieces.
- Trim onions and husk corn.
- Add fish, green onions and corn to pan with peppers; brush with remaining lime juice mixture.
- Roast just until fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Remove to platter and serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Fresh Supersweet Corn.