Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus
Recipe courtesy of Michigan Asparagus Advisory Board.
1/2 cup Italian dressing
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered in 1-inch pieces
2 cups fresh or frozen asparagus, cut up
2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/3 cup sliced green onion
- Combine Italian dressing and mustard until blended.
- Toss 1/4 cup dressing mixture with potatoes in a medium bowl.
- Spray a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Arrange potatoes on pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F (175°C) oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven; add asparagus to the pan.
- Continue to bake 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork and asparagus is lightly browned.
- Put potatoes and asparagus in large bowl. Stir in tomatoes, onion and remaining dressing mixture.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Michigan Asparagus Advisory Board.