Cheddar Beef Puff
The blended flavors of cheddar cheese and the beef make this an outstanding appetizer.
6-ounces (3/4 cup) cream cheese, softened
4-ounces sharp cheddar, shredded (1 cup)
3 tablespoons dry sherry
3/4 teaspoon teaspoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon salt
5 green onions, finely chopped
10 fresh chives, minced
1/2 cup mango chutney
Green onion curls for garnish
- Heat a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet at 450°F (230°C) for 5 minutes or until hot.
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
- Add butter to hot skillet, stirring to coat skillet; pour in batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 450°F (230°C) for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F (175°C), bake 10 minutes.
- Remove beef from pouches. Place in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave at HIGH 6 to 6 1/2 minutes; stir once. Stir in cheese and green onions. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
- Cut pancake into wedges and spoon beef mixture over each slice. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.