Walnuts, pecans and almonds combine in this tasty twist on the classic nut mix. With a sweet and savory coffee glaze, these coffee-glazed nuts are sure to create a buzz!
2 tablespoons hot water
1 1/2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules or NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon honey or light corn syrup
1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
3 cups whole mixed nuts (such as walnuts, pecans and unsalted almonds)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line baking sheet with foil.
- Combine water and coffee granules in medium saucepan; stir until dissolved.
- Stir in sugar, honey and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts until completely coated.
- Spread in single layer over prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes; stir. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, stirring halfway through bake time.
- Cool completely on baking sheet.
- Break into pieces; store in an airtight container. Can be made up to one week in advance.
Makes 3 cups.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/3 of recipe): Calories: 210 Calories from Fat: 160 Total Fat: 18 g Saturated Fat: 1.5 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 40 mg Carbohydrates: 10 g Dietary Fiber: 3 g Sugars: 7 g Protein: 5 g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.