Garden Vegetable Tray
Fresh sweet peppers, grilled corn and crisp garden vegetables set a new standard for vegetable trays with ranch dip. Make the tray the center piece at your next party, or pack miniature versions in lunchboxes.
Recipe Ingredients:1 (1-ounce) package Simply Organic Southwest Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip Mix
1 (16-ounce) package Stonyfield Plain Organic Nonfat Greek Yogurt
2 to 3 ears grilled corn on the cob, cut into 1 1/2 to 2-inch pieces
1 small zucchini, sliced
1 small yellow squash, sliced
1 pint grape tomatoes
1 medium jicama, peeled and sliced into sticks
1 orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 bunch of radishes
1 bunch green onions - about 10, trimmed
1 head romaine lettuce, large leaves only for the base of the vegetable platter
1 whole red bell pepper
- Mix Simply Organic Southwest Ranch Greek Dip Mix with the 16-ounce package of Stonyfield Plain Organic Nonfat Greek Yogurt. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Line a large tray or shallow dish with a decorative napkin and Romaine lettuce leaves.
- Seed the red bell pepper by slicing off the top of the pepper, then pull out the membrane and seeds. Discard membrane and seeds, but keep the top for decoration.
- Fill the hollow bell pepper with chilled Simply Organic Southwest Ranch Greek Dip and place in the center of the tray or dish.
- Arrange corn, zucchini, yellow squash, grape tomatoes, jicama sticks, orange and green bell pepper, radishes and green onions around the red bell pepper dip cup.
- Place toothpicks or skewers on nearby serving platter.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe provided by www.simplyorganic.com via Brandpoint Content; Copyright 1996-2014.