Honey and Roasted Garlic-Baked Brie with Baguettes
An elegant first course. Recipe by Chefs Frank Randazzo and Andrea Curto-Randazzo.
12 Brie wheels (4 to 6 ounces each)
24 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
8 1/2 cups honey
Salt, to taste
Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
3 French baguettes, cut in fourths
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Place one Brie wheel on each of twelve individual baking dishes. Place 4 garlic halves in each dish around the cheese. Pour 3/4 cup of the honey over each Brie. Season with salt and pepper, and place the baking dishes in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Quickly heat the baguette slices in oven until crisp.
- Serve the Brie hot with one crispy baguette quarter on the side.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.