Light Honey Mustard Snack Mix
Great for parties, your guests won't be able to stop nibbling on this addictive honey-mustard snack mix.
1 (16-ounce) box corn, oat, rice or wheat squares cereal*
2 cups mini pretzel sticks or twists
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup prepared mustard
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 250°F (120°C). Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cereal and pretzels in pan; mix well.
- Place butter in 2-cup microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in mustard, honey, garlic powder, onion powder and salt; mix well. Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Transfer to baking sheet, spreading mixture in even layer. Cool completely.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature up to 5 days.
Makes 10 cups.
*Or a combination of cereals to equal 8 cups.