Peanut Butterscotch Pretzel Snacks
Turn regular pretzels into a special treat by coating them in a peanut butter and butterscotch mixture.
1 (11-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
60 (3-inch) twisted pretzels
2 tablespoons or more sesame seeds, toasted
- Microwave morsels and peanut butter in a medium, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Dip about 3/4 of one pretzel in butterscotch mixture; shake off excess.
- Place on wire rack; sprinkle lightly with sesame seeds.
- Repeat with remaining pretzels. (If mixture thickens, microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power at 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth).
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Store in airtight containers or resealable plastic bags.
Makes 60 pretzels.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.