Popcorn Pepperoni Pizza Dippers
Warm marinara is the perfect dipping sauce for these unique and tasty appetizer dippers made with popcorn, pepperoni, Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
2 large eggs
1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA® Tomato and Basil Reduced Fat Cooking Crème
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
10 cups popped popcorn
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup thinly sliced pepperoni, coarsely chopped
Your favorite marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, cooking crème, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in large bowl. Stir in popcorn, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan, patting down with spatula or spoon.
- Bake about 15 minutes until set and lightly browned. Let sit 5 minutes. Cut into 16 bars.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce.
Makes 16 servings.
PHILADELPHIA® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.