Prosciutto Spinach Tart
Cut into little squares, this delicious prosciutto and spinach tart is best served warm.
5 ounces shaved prosciutto
1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
1 (13.75-ounce) can artichoke bottoms, drained and chopped
3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2/3 cup mayonnaise
2/3 cup sour cream
1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
2 (8-ounce each) cans crescent dinner rolls
- Tear prosciutto into small uneven pieces; set aside about 1/4 torn prosciutto for final garnish.
- Squeeze spinach in paper toweling, or against the side of a strainer to remove as much excess moisture as possible.
- In medium bowl stir together spinach, 3/4 of the prosciutto, artichoke, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and garlic pepper.
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Unroll dough into 4 rectangles. Place crosswise in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan; press dough over bottom and 1-inch up sides of pan to form crust. Press perforations to seal so dough is one smooth sheet. Bake 12 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven; spread prosciutto mixture evenly over crust, top with reserved pieces of prosciutto, arranging evenly over top.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes longer, until topping is thoroughly heated through.
- Cut tart into 1 1/2-inch squares to serve warm.
Makes 60 squares.
Recipe provided courtesy of Pork, Be Inspired®.