Spicy Cranberry Chicken Drummettes
These tangily sweet and spicy, cranberry-glazed chicken drummettes are sure to be a hit, especially with those who love hot wings.
1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
1 tablespoon chili sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
20 chicken drummettes, about 2 pounds
- Combine all ingredients, except drummettes, in large resealable plastic bag; mix well. Add drummettes. Seal; turn bag to coat chicken. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Pour chicken and marinade in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink near bone, turning 2 or 3 times and brushing with marinade.
- Transfer chicken pieces to serving dish; discard any remaining marinade.
Makes 10 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.