Turkey and Leek Tartlets
Pre-baked phyllo shells stuffed with ground turkey, goat cheese, leeks, and tomatoes.
2 ounces mini phyllo shells, pre-baked
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 leeks, sliced (white part only)
1 package Honey Suckle White Ground Turkey Breast
1/4 cup basil, fresh, chopped
8 ounces goat cheese, fresh, crumbled
1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Heat oven to 475°F (245°C).
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan, add leeks and sauté for 1 minute. Add ground turkey and sauté 6 to 8 minutes, or until turkey is cooked through. Drain and remove to a bowl. Toss with the fresh basil.
- Fill each tartlet shell with the meat mixture, and top with goat cheese.
- Quarter each cherry tomato and place on top of each tartlet in a pinwheel design.
- Place tartlets on baking sheet and bake 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/6 of recipe): Calories: 326 Calories from fat: 135 Total fat: 15 gm Saturated fat: 8 gm Cholesterol: 92 mg Sodium: 300 mg Carbohydrate: 13 gm Protein: 34 gm
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.