TV Mix-Nuts and Bolts Style
A fun and tasty snack mix great for munching on while watching your favorite TV show...or whenever!
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
2 3/4 cups Cheerios cereal
2 cups Rice Chex cereal
1 1/2 cups pretzel sticks
3/4 cup salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
- Mix the melted butter with the seasonings.
- Mix the cereals, pretzels, and nuts in a large bowl.
- Pour seasoned butter over mixture and toss lightly to coat.
- Spread the cereal mixture in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 2 hours, stirring gently every now and then.
Makes 7 cups.