Warm, Cheesy Chili Cream Cheese Dip
This super easy warm chili and cheese dip is a real crowd-pleaser -- and is a must-have dip for Super Bowl parties.
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (15-ounce) can chili with or without beans
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions for garnish (optional)
Corn chips for accompaniment
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread the cream cheese in the bottom of a glass 9-inch pie plate.
- Spoon the chili on top of the cream cheese.
- Top with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve dip with corn chips.
Makes 15 (2 tablespoon) servings.
Stovetop Method: Heat chili according to package directions. Pour 1/2 of warm chili into bottom of 9-inch pie plate; top with cream cheese. Spoon remaining 1/2 of chili over cream cheese. Top with shredded cheese and green onions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/15 of recipe; 2 tablespoons; based on chili without beans): 147.5 calories; 74% calories from fat; 12.3g total fat; 38.4mg cholesterol; 248.9mg sodium; 89.8mg potassium; 2.4g carbohydrates; 0.0g fiber; 0.1g sugar; 2.4g net carbs; 7.1g protein.