The sweet and crunchiness of these dessert bars are terrific with tea. A fun and easy dish that kids will love making.
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 (6-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup coconut, flaked
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Coat bottom of 9x9x2-inch pan with melted butter. Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter; press into bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top of the graham cracker crumbs; sprinkle with flaked coconut.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the coconut and sprinkle chopped nuts over milk.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool before cutting into squares.
Makes 9 bars.