Blueberry Snack Bars
Blueberry bars with a shortbread crust and a fresh blueberry filling.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine flour and powdered sugar, mix in butter until well blended.
- Press into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over baked crust. Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
Makes 24 bars.