Double Rocky Road Brownies
With toasted nuts, miniature marshmallows, and doubly infused with semisweet and milk chocolate, these no-bake brownies will easily satisfy the urge for something sweet.
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
2 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup toasted and chopped nuts
1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- In a saucepan melt semisweet chocolate chips and butter together over very low heat, stirring until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine wafer crumbs and sweetened condensed milk; mix well. Stir in melted chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Add marshmallows, nuts and milk chocolate chips (using hands to mix), if necessary. Pat mixture into pan. Press paper towels firmly over surface of brownie to absorb any excess moisture, then remove.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 2 hours; place into refrigerator and chill until firm. May be served chilled for candy-like brownies or at room temperature for fudgier brownies. Cut into bars with a sharp knife.
Makes 24 brownies.