Beef and Garden Vegetable Stir Fry
Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef LLC.
Rosemary Rib Roast:
1 pound Certified Angus Beef® top or bottom round steak
1/4 cup sesame oil
1 (1 to 1.25-ounce) package dry Teriyaki or oriental seasoning mix
4 green onions, chopped (including tops)
2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 x 2-inch strips
1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4 x 2-inch strips
4 ounces whole fresh green beans, snapped into 2-inch pieces
1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
Chow mein noodles or cooked rice
- Cut steak across the grain into 1/4-inch x 2-inch slices.
- Mix marinade with water according to package directions. Pour over meat in a shallow glass bowl and marinate for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove beef from marinade using a slotted spoon; discard marinade.
- Heat sesame oil in nonstick skillet. Add beef and stir-fry over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes Add cornstarch mixture, stirring constantly for an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve immediately over chow mein noodles or cooked rice.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Certified Angus Beef LLC.