Korean-style kalbi has a balance of sweet and sour flavors, it's a common Korean recipe that you can now add to your menu.
4 pounds beef short ribs
6 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 onion, minced
2/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sesame oil
4 teaspoons ground pepper
- To a large bowl add garlic, onion, brown sugar, and black pepper and mix.
- To the same bowl add soy sauce and sesame oil and mix.
- Now add the short ribs and toss to marinate add the meat.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Cook the meat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of HolidayKitchen.tv. Photograph property of CooksRecipes.com.