California Peach Sangria
Recipe courtesy of California Tree Fruit Agreement.
1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc), chilled
1 cup Summerwhite® peach purée (about 2 medium peaches)
1/2 cup peach brandy
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 peach, pitted and thinly sliced
4 lime slices
Mint sprigs (to garnish)
- Purée peaches in blender.
- Stir together the wine, peach purée and brandy in a large pitcher. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add fruit slices, pressing against the side of the pitcher with a large spoon to release some of the juices.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice, garnished with mint sprigs.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of California Tree Fruit Agreement.