Festive Punch Ring
A beautiful and festive punch ring, literally the gala ice crown floating atop a sparkling punch.
1 large freezer-safe Bundt® pan or ring mold
1 (12-ounce) bag of Ocean Spray® Fresh Cranberries
Fresh mint leaves, if desired
- Rinse cranberries in cold water. Drain.
- Fill pan 1/2-inch to 1-inch deep with water. Place on even surface in freezer and freeze until solid.
- Remove pan from freezer. Add an additional 1/4-inch water over the ice surface. Arrange cranberries and mint leaves into desired pattern then return pan to freezer.
- Once set, add an additional 1/2-inch to 1-inch of water and freeze until solid.
- To unmold, run briefly under warm water to loosen. Float in punch bowl.
Makes 1 ice ring.
*Ice ring can also be made with Ocean Spray® White Cranberry Juice Drink instead of water.
Note: Cranberries float, if you add all the water at once, the cranberries will float to the surface. When you unmold the frozen ring, the decoration will be on the bottom of the ring.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.