Pumpkin Pie Spice Popcorn Bark
This fun and yummy treat is easy to make and perfect for fall parties and holidays.
3 cups popped popcorn (remove any unpopped kernels)
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup “O”-shaped crisp cereal
1/2 cup pepitas (salted pumpkin seeds) or shelled sunflower seeds
1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
2 (6-ounce) packages white baking chocolate, chopped
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, marshmallows, pecans, cereal, pepitas, dried cranberries and pumpkin spice mix.
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave 1 minute. Stir to melt; microwave an additional minute. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over popcorn mixture. Mix until well coated and spread in an even layer into prepared pan. Cool at room temperature until firm (or refrigerate).
- Cut into squares to serve. Store in an airtight container.
Makes 12 (3-inch squares).
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.