Sticks & Stones Candy Bark
Sweet and salty flavors — plus smooth and crunchy textures — are combined for one terrific sweet treat. Great for parties, too!
1 2/3 cups (11-ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels - divided use
1 1/2 cups (9-ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups pretzel sticks
2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
1 1/3 cups NESTLÉ® RAISINETS® Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- Butter a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Microwave 1 1/3 cups butterscotch morsels, semi-sweet morsels and peanut butter in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Add pretzels, peanuts and Raisinets; stir well to coat. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Place remaining butterscotch morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 seconds; knead bag to mix. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over candy.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Break into bite-size pieces.
Makes 3 dozen pieces.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.