Chicken In Creamy Tomato Sauce with Linguine
Need a quick, delicious recipe for dinner? Simply add some cream to convenient ready-made marinara sauce for a tasty flavor twist on a traditional dish.
1 (9-ounce) package BUITONI® Linguine
1 (23.5-ounce) container BUITONI® Family Size Marinara Sauce
1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cook rinse and drain linguine according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Pour sauce into same skillet.
- Cook until heated through (do not boil). Add cream and chicken; stir well.
- Cook stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 580 Calories from Fat: 220 Total Fat: 24 g Saturated Fat: 10 g Cholesterol: 160 mg Sodium: 1010 mg Carbohydrates: 51 g Dietary Fiber: 5 g Sugars: 11 g Protein: 43 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.