Ortega Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Great tasting enchilada sauce and diced green chiles give these easy chicken enchiladas their kick. A great way to use up those turkey leftovers, too!
2 cups cooked, shredded boneless, skinless chicken breast meat
2 (10-ounce) cans ORTEGA® Enchilada Sauce - divided use
1 cup Mexican blend or Monterey Jack cheese - divided use
1 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles, drained
8 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Spread 1/2-cup the enchilada sauce onto bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Combine cooked chicken, 1/2-cup enchilada sauce, 1/2-cup cheese and chiles in medium bowl.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam-side down in baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Ortega and B&G Foods, Inc.